Tuesday, September 3, 2013

the Month of September

I have true friends.
-But I also have friends who have failed to disguise the matter of fact of trying to be a friend.

I will be honest and blunt.  It hurts.
-But I do know, of those Friends, who are my friends, because of a certain need they have in me.
I hate, to be told and talked of when it comes to my 'Importance.' 
Because when I call you friend, and you call me friend, there is no need to talk about 'Importance.'
It is rather that these 'Importance' become the norms of our friendship.  Where nothing like money means anything.

Especially in public.  It only gives to show, that people like you, are not worth my time and friendship.
That people like you, should be nothing more but a lonesome man.
That people like you, do not deserve any, -anything at all from anyone involving "Friendship."

No comments:

Post a Comment