Monday, August 15, 2011

Aug15th

There are honestly, many things in my life that I will never seem to understand. 
-And this feeling is one from the honest truth, that I don't think I will ever understand.  But I do hope and wish with all my heart, that those with a heavy heart, will strip away from their self-fishness, pride, greed and PRIDE alone..

I am at the point where I can not face it anymore.  Because it really is tugging me with it.  My only chance was put into waste because of your Pride and sense of Stubborness.  Yes, I am upset, and yes, I still cry -for your mistake in not letting your child experience something that could have been wonderful.  And now, it is all gone.  Should I have blame another or none at all, the point is, I lost it all...

-And now, there is nothing left for me to call, or to claim, that I once had a chance to feel happiness underneath the grave.

RIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment