Wednesday, August 31, 2011

End of August 2011

I've grown old of being angry at you.  It only leaves me being upset at myself..  It was selfish of me too; and to not hold pity against you.  I rather hold myself apart and punish you for the wrongs I felt you deserve.  But at the end of it all, You never deserved it.  And I never should have, got what happened to myself..  Neither of us, deserved the worst of anything at all.


I have learned to forgiving you.  I had given you, more guilt that you deserved.  I intended from the bottom of my heart, to hurt you, -until you finally realize, how much you have hurted me.  But what have been the outcome of this all?  Absolutely nothing...


Now, I have lost the chance to really experience something truly great.  You, have lost something truly great.  We, -both have lost something truly great. 


It's only (truly) selfish, if I ask for one more day.  But I know, that 'One day,' will never be seen around the corner.  -Or ever at all... 


The past was the past, it was never a part of me, or who I am.  Forgive the past, and you could have loved me more than you wished you could.  'THAT,' was the only thing that held you back.  I never was the type to hold the past against anyone including you.. -Which was probably why I never understood what you have done, or what kept you that long. 


Now, I look towards today, tomorrow, I will never get that chance again.  I will never get that chance again.. How selfish of me -how selfish of me..


-Forgive me...



No comments:

Post a Comment