Tuesday, September 6, 2011

a Year ago..

A year ago, I have learned and emphasized on the fact that I myself deserve the love that I give.  -And with that, I have learned to love myself for who and what I am regardless of what others say or think of me?  Who am I kidding?  I have been like this for decades it seems! HA!  Regardless, I want to encourage who once feel the need to remind themselves of their own love.  'You,' yourself is just as deserving as those whom you love dearly...

-With that my fellow followers, I love you =)


"You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving... of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection. "

No comments:

Post a Comment