Monday, May 16, 2011

I have found mine. =)

I have been up to nothing much these past few days.  I am finally looking at life as nothing more than life itself..

In saying this, I am not saying that "Life" means "nothing" to me, but rather that it is being itself.  It's not hell, it's not going to kill me, nor do anything to me.  -That is what I am saying. 

Anyways, I want to share great news with you.  I'm starting to have an eye opener of who and what I really want to be out of this Life.  I do not know exactly where I am going to begin, or how I am going to come about it.  -But what I do know, is that I am going to make it happen regardless of what or anything that stands in my way.  Because I know that at the end, this is what I am bound to be, what I am made to be.

The person that I am.  I know, that this is what I am made to be..

It is in me, and yes it took me time to realize, but I am glad that I have found myself.  Yes, I have debated and challenged myself with this.  At the end, I have come to realize, that yes -yes this is the task for me.  And with this one, there will be many more.  I can hear their voices..  And when I am accomplish, there is a place for me in their hearts.  And in peace, I will lay my trust in the Lord of their faith and heart..

With this, I challenge you, to challenge yourself in the seeking of your will.

No comments:

Post a Comment