Saturday, May 28, 2011

Today; 28th May2011

There are many things in my life, that I wish I could have done, and things I wish I never commited.  Nonetheless, I am greatful for where I am in life today. 

Let me share with you a secret of mine, I am an old soul, trapped in a twenty-one years young body.  I do not, or like to seek the life of entertainment.  I rather sit at home with my old lady watching the dusts in the air through the windows.  I, I am not the ideal youngster.. 

With that, I can not stress the idea of 'Life' alone.  Lately, I have been thrown with many challenges, and witness many challenges of the world. 

-All I am going to say is; simply enjoy the moment while it lasts..  Life's too short.  Love one another.  There's no time for arguments, no time for negativity.  Live it up, enjoy.

As always, -said and done; Live, love laugh..

No comments:

Post a Comment