Monday, June 6, 2011

Money talk;

Seeing those who strive for it, saddens me.  It brings grief with a sense of depression -stressing over the idea that You will never reach the an inch of happiness nor success...

He is conceited and understands nothing.  He has an unhealthy interest in controversies and quarrels about words that result in envy, stife, malicious talk, evil suspicions, and constant friction between men of corrupt mind, who have been robbed of the truth and who think that godliness is a means to financial gain.

But godliness with contentment is great gain.  For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it.  But if we have food and clothing, we will be content with that.  People who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into ruin and destruction.  For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil.  Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.
1 Timothy 6:4-10

Who am I to lecture those whom strive for the love of money.  Not I, but I will have my say in my interest of "Money".  It is the obvious, that "Money" is never a means of interest to myself.  But, it is a means in which pleases the world of the things it may bring or do.  It is a source in which 'People' gives it the authority to do such things..  It is the power of "Money" itself..

I can not stress enough of how Life is not all about the luxury of the world, or what power over money one has..  It is nothing, compared to anything at all.  It has a means of slaving oneself over and over again.. 

There's no way of sugar-coating this; It's obvious I don't like money...  I hate it 'Obviously' with a passion.  I do 'not' want to be acquainted with anyone, who is strongly attach with the idea of Money.  I see this, as a weakness of a person.  Someone who falls short of themselves -for the love of money.  Yes, it is something one must have in order to survive.  But you gotta give yourself more credit than youre giving money itself. 

-And it goes on..

No comments:

Post a Comment