Monday, June 27, 2011

You;

Although there are no better ways to explain this, but I have to break it to you.. Telling you this does not make me a better person. Nor is it going to make me feel better in any sense at all.  I just wish from the bottom of my heart, that you will continue to do what is right in your life.  There is no worries to mine, because I know what it is that I want, and what I am to do..  I use to worry for the things you do, I use to try to carry what you can not.

From the very beginning, I once told myself, that  I use to care.  I never wanted my selfish needs to overcome anything at all.  But I am only to realize the real you, that you are.  I can not believe..

You litterally bathe yourself in the needs and wants of other people.  You,.... -You tear me apart, and make me into a person whom I never knew I can become.  'This Person' SPEAKING, is not me...  -This is who you created me to be....

With who I once was, I will leave you at it.  -And I will drop it, because that is what "I" will do.  Take it easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment