Saturday, July 2, 2011

July 2011

No, I am not wasting my times in sighs and late night pondering over what could have been, or what went wrong, or what have I done or anything else..

I am not -close to even being that loser, that sucker sucking the best of myself out for no good reason.
But I am, -coming your way...

There has never been a piece of mind, when I can recall being greater than you are.  It is each and every day, that I think of this world nothing more and nothing less than it already is.  I can not face the fact that I am a part of it.  It is just not in my "soul nature," to believe that this is what 'this Body of mine' belongs too.  Then again, I suppose, its just a body in which I am trapped in for now.

Nonetheless, I am growing.  -There are many things in my life, that I still question..  But that is just the kid in me.  I am miserable, I am absolutely nothing without You.  Each and everyday I seek Your face.  Some things are never the same..  I'm puzzled in this mind set of mine.  It is everytime, that I feel my thoughts throwing and shooting out with no sense of explanation or logical sense.

But there is one thing I know for sure,... Im coming Your way...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MalcI8_nqc&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment