Thursday, July 14, 2011

Summer 2011

As many of you have already know, of figured out actually, -Im constantly thinking about my future.  -Go giver..

I mean, it's not a bad thing, but as of now, it is clear that -that is what is on my mind most of the time.  Nevermind, I'll just get to the chase =)

* The sun shines, smile =) It's as simple as that.  My days have been a lot better and brighter.  I can not express how bless I have been.  The trials in my life, whether you call it bad or good -I am and have been blessed; continuing to be bless..  I am love. 

Relationship; Not a day goes by that I do not think about you and how wonderful you have been in my life.  It's hard to see hardships and downfalls around me, but I am happy to that we are not any near close.  I hate admit that I am in love, or at least, this is what I believe it to be..  Because if it isn't, I can only imagine Love being even greater =)  Nonetheless, I am content, happy, sad, angry, all that I can imagine..  But overall, I have content.  My heart has made up its mind... =)

Social; As life reaches its hardships, I pray, -that it will not bring you a heavy heart.  Family, friends, -people..  Admit, you must be thankful they are there.  -Admit again, that even those you believe to 'hate,' it's such a strong word, made you the person you are today -stronger, I hope.  Regardless, be thankful.  But I am thankful I have you in mine..  My heart's with you that you are better today than you were yesterday my friends =)

No comments:

Post a Comment