Sunday, July 17, 2011

Doner.

I dont know what else to tell you.  I hate to break it to you, but I just don't feel the same way about you as I will any other? 

I mean, with all do respect, you're just another stranger to me.  As much as I try to find it in me, it's just not the same.  Dispite the histories and misunderstandings and the willings; it's just not the same.  I am willing to give what I can, but with all the effort of myself?  I'm not so sure... I understand the differences that the two of you once had in the past; but whatever it was, it's still the same.  -Nothing has changed.  As much as I want to say the things I know I should be saying, I'm sorry because those words are just empty words.  -And seeing you, the way that you were,.. I'm sorry that I'm not truly -truly sorry for you.  Call me bitter and what kind of person am I to have say the things I am saying, -I'm sorry, you created me this way.  It's not guilt that I'm trying to make you feel..  I just want you to realize, that you're a nobody in my life.  But rather someone who I've meet once in my life, and is continuiously peeking into my life from afar.  I'm not sorry for you, I'm just sorry that you missed out on a lot of good stuff; a whole series of my life and seasons.

If you're asking me to forgive you?  Yes I sure can..  -And honestly, I wouldn't know what for?  But forgiveness is not going to change the way I feel about you.  -You're still going to be another stranger that has to be placed in my life...

P.S.
Feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment