Tuesday, March 15, 2011

-And He got to Me...

I cannot seem to get over the thought that He has told me so.  That it is not worth it to be doing what I am doing.  He told me, it’s painful and regretful.  I am amazed with the fact that He had told me what I have never been told before.  While everyone is telling to me stay, and stick around a little longer, -He isn't.  Is this the true reality of it at the end?  I don't want any fairy tale endings, or dream come true.  I just want to face the true facts, not the color that covers the plan white walls?  Either way, it is stuck in the back of my brain like glue..

I am starting to think, that what if he is right?  What am I doing?  Not that I am ever going to be giving up?  But what “IF”  He was right?  How am I to come about that? 

I can say that at times, I or we tend to be a little selfish, and take all the goodies on the plate.  -And there are those, who realizes that breakfast is better than dessert?  So which am I? -Or am I the coward that takes everything for granted because both breakfast and dessert is given, but drops neither for the other? 

What if?  What if? What if this is not worth doing?  What if?  What if I am bound to regret it one day when I’m stuck in the middle of the race while I watch my peers go pass me?  What if?  What if?  What if this is really not worth doing?  How then, am I to come about that?

No comments:

Post a Comment