Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Im just an optimist...

I'm just an optimist.  Which is probally why you never cared.  Always thinking I'm over myself and ready for the next.  A self-achiever, someone who never lets others get to her easily.  Although she does consider, it just doesn't get to her I'll tell you that much.

Im afraid, that my sense of 'Independency' is taking over her.  She just doesn't 'care' anymore about anything.  Everything always comes to a disappointment.  Yes, maybe I have a little high of an expectation, -but that is what you expect from me?  It's just always better doing and giving more because You know that person deserves so much more of you?  Right?  -Exactly...

I'm becoming blunt, and to be real honest, straight-forward that it seems like I have no sense of feelings anymore?  -But it's just the matter of time when she had it in her.

I just dont know what to do anymore.  I have to admit, it's not as bad as I'm making it seem, -but it's just effortless...  THAT, is my whole point.

No comments:

Post a Comment