Sunday, March 20, 2011

Get it? Got it good. Be best...

-And I am about to break the snap out of it.
I'm sick and tired of depending on people.  How was I in this position anyhow? 
Now, I slap myself in the face with trying to make it work with the world and 'people' in particular.  I honestly do not like the idea of having to depend on people.  The sick thought of litterally having to wait on others before making a decision or doing anything.  Urgh. I am sick of it!

I knew from the very beginning that things never work out well in this kind of 'program/system'.  Sighs...
Anyway, my day of 'Today' did not turn out as well as I had hope it to be.  I litterally sat, and planned..  -But things just didn't turn out as planned. OBVIOUSLY. 

-All I'm saying is,... "If there is something going on and you expect me to be a part of it?  Best tell me.  -PLEASE I'm begging on my knees!  Otherwise, -don't expect me to be there.  I do have a life. I'm not going to be sitting around waiting for the world to call on me.  But what I am going to be doing is tackeling this world down.  -Got it?"  Sighs, with no disrespect, but please man...

Okay, get it got it good.  Be best...

No comments:

Post a Comment