Thursday, March 10, 2011

Its a Sunny Day =)

-And it will not seem right or quite understanding if I am to tell you that I am a 'new person today.'  Will you have jumped out of your seat and tell me that I am full of little craziness inside of me to have say; that between the time in which I had dropped below my minimum, that I am to he highest that I am right now?  -That is correct..  Call me crazy.

There isn't much that had happened.  But I will tell you this, little has happened, and little has meant so much more.  I do not want what I was yesterday or the day before.  I will only want to be, and will be better today, tomorrow, and from now on.  I am not who I was,... I am not who I was..

'I wish you could see me now. I wish I could show you how I'm not who I was. I used to be mad at you. A little on the hurt side too But I'm not who I was

I found my way around To forgiving you Some time ago; But I never got to tell you so


I found us in a photograph. I saw me and I had to laugh. You know, I'm not who I was. You were there, you were right above me, And I wonder if you ever loved me Just for who I was

When the pain came back again, Like a bitter friend, It was all that I could do To keep myself from blaming you

I reckon it's a funny thing, I figured out I can sing. Now I'm not who I was. I write about love and such Maybe 'cause I want it so much I'm not who I was

I was thinking maybe I, I should let you know, I am not the same. But I never did forget your name -Hello

Well the thing I find most amazing In amazing grace, Is the chance to give it out. Maybe that's what love is all about

I wish you could see me now, I wish I could show you how, -I'm not who
I was...'
-BrandonHeath;Im Not Who I Was


It is only wrong of me, to say that I have not changed.  -For better or for worse, I am better today, than I will ever be before.  Smile, chin-up, it's a Sunny Day.  It's another Beautiful, Blessful, and Brighter day..

Love,
Alex-sy*

No comments:

Post a Comment