Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Human .vs. Spiritual

I know, that Life is not fair.. -But that's only the human part of me speaking. 
I know better not to feel the way that I do.  I know better that this is only the beginning.  And that is me, speaking..

I know the difference between my feelings and my thoughts.  But as of right now, the Human part of me is hurt, dis-stressed, and full of sorrow and grief.  There are not words that can express what is truly going through my thoughts.  I am stopping myself from these thoughts. 

During the storm, I will dance with joy and continue to praise His name, and raise His name on high.  Because He is the ultimate power, the ultimate gift, the ultimate prize that I, -we all seek.  And if You shall win this race before I do, my soul dances with joy for you, while my body is in grief.. -that I alone am still left to finish this race.

But I will not let this earthy body or things bring me down.  Because this is a war, that I am going to win, and soon, I too will reach the ultimate prize and He will welcome me home at last..


Jeff&Cicily-KojZooTagTag

No comments:

Post a Comment