Sunday, March 20, 2011

-Its been a Long Run..

Its late, but I'm still holding Saturday accoutable for this blog post..

I haven't acknowledged it as much as I should have this past couple of days..
-I haven't shared Our love story with you..  But just for the record, -we are still doing well.
We, -individually, are undergoing our challenges, and accomplishments in our lives each and every day.
But we remain the same, just stronger each and every new day..

I have to give it to Xiong though however, because he... -have delt with me in every way these past few days..
He's not so great at cheering things on, but he's great at making things better.  I feel terrible, because I have not acknowledge him as much as I should be these past few days -going on weeks.  I just don't know?  Maybe this 'whole thing' is just getting to me.  Not really "caring" to spend time with him because I'm so wraped up with school and work.  What I strongly need is to re-prioritize myself. 
I love him though.. <3

-But it caught up to me,... and I realize, that I am at fault with this whole 'self concentration/evaluation'.  Hm, sounds good...  -But honestly, He is part of my'self' too. 

Anyway, its late.  Just finished some homework.  Off to bed I go because I have church in the morning.. =)
It's going to be a new day, a new week -for a new beginning. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment