Monday, March 7, 2011

Honesty and Truth

My mind is bothered no matter how I isolate myself.  I can not rethink anything at all.  Caught in a blizard of storm, I can not breathe..  I am starting to misunderstand the whole idea of 'honestly, and truth'?  I do not know where it is that it's suppose to lead to in the first place now?  Because honestly, I have done nothing wrong but to be honest and true to the things around me.  How is it that at the very end, I am still the one pondering over the same thing over and over again?  What have I done?  Where have I gone wrong, or don't understand? 

I thought that the whole "idea," was to be honest about what I do, and what I do and do not understand?  I am the fool that they make of me?  It's not right, and the yucky feeling?... Oh my goodness.  -Are you serious?  -Damn..

I am, -back to where I started again.  I am not the one to be put down, I only rise up taller than before.  -So thank you.  Don't get me wrong?  I still gotta love..  But I'm just never going to look at things the same.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment