Monday, March 14, 2011

YAY-er! X)

I  have the perfect formula, I have the perfect formula. 
That's all I gotta say... =)

(other than that?)
Life's been a jelly-fish =) I really can not complain one bit.  Other than I am starting to view things the same as I once did before, that is awesome!  There are little things and the answer is just simply, 'be a Trooper'.  Trust me, you will be amazed at how stress-free you will be in the next week days..  

But here I am at school again.  Now that, is nothing never new.  I have been at school every single night, even on the weekends.  Yesterday, was the 'Rock & Road Worship Show' here, but sadly -yes, I was at school.  Not that I am cramming my homework and studies, but getting everything all together making it a "whole lot simpler" for me! =D  Bravo and a pat on the back?  Yes!  My only problem is I lovelovelove -live concerts.  However, yesterday just did not turn out for me.  I am certain, that everyone who went yesterday had a blast (HCAC Youth, M.Allread etc..) =)

You know what?  I am so surprise that today, there isn't much for me to talk about?  But you also know what?  That is so awesome!  Which means, Life's been good! WHOOPWHOOP!

Adios mi Amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment