Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Deliever me, -From here...

-And to be quite honest, I am tired of this world.  I am tired of working this world (already), only for the sick pleasure of this world alone.  I don't want any part in it.  I am ready to be taken away from here.  As much as I know who I am, I am not this person speaking...  -But it is that it is the honest truth. 

If however, that the truth first must be revealed here, then let it be.  I am tired of this weary world.  I hate the sins and temptations that covers my naked eye from the Truth.  I am ripping through the layers of this world, because I am a fighter against this world.  This is not my home..  I am only a guest.  My body was bought at a price, and I am to slave this earthly body until my soul is to take. 

I am young, I am not yet half way through to my years of duty, but I am ready...  My knowledge, is still growing, but I want more of You as I continue my visitation.  -Not giving up, but letting You know, that I am ready when You are... 

I'm ready to come home when You say that I am done.  -And I will be glad too...

"...because  all I really need is You.."
Jeff&Cicly-TakeMe




Jeff & Cicily - Take Me
To you O Lord I pour my trus Deliver me from here Teach me save me Your my refuge

Please take me away from here please take me away from here Cause all I really need is you cause all I really need is you

To you o Lord I pour my trust Deliver me from here Teach me save me Your my refuge

Please take me away from here Please take me away from here cause all I really need is you cause all I really need is you

No comments:

Post a Comment